How to look beautiful and attractive at school
Ever wanted to be the pretty girl everyone is talking about in school? All you need to do is put in a little effort on what you already have to bring out the beauty in you. Looking good physically is not enough, you need to cultivate your looks from the inside to turn out to be that beautiful lady every boy is fighting for.
School is the most judgmental of all places. It is where most girls are ��discovering’ themselves and want to show off to the boys, be trending, and turn heads! You want to have the right type of friends in your corner. How you carry yourself, your mode of dressing and the makeup you are wearing have a huge impact if you to want to look and feel confident, like the real beautiful girl you are.
Take care of your body by eating better foods full of nutrition and health. A healthy balanced meal will leave your skin looking radiant and glowing all day long at school, at the envy of many!
Work on your personality. Beauty is not having a perfect body shape or long curly hair. It is the attitude you carry with you.
To find out how to look beautiful in school without breaking a sweat, read on;
Let it shine
You don’t have to look rusty and overly dressed in your school uniform. Make that shirt fit better. Take off your jumper by all means if it’s making you look clumsy. If your school allows it, wear heels. They make you look tall, magnificent, and exotic. This will get you the attention of boys. To girls, you are queen. They may start looking up to you.
People don’t have to like you. loving yourself the way you are is a confidence booster and will make you achieve anything you want. You may not have the waist of a wasp, but how you carry your body around will turn heads and make you like angelic. There is a catch here though. Don’t obsessed with your body.
Be nice and smile
Beauty is not all looks. Being nice to people gives them another aspect of you that will compliment your beautiful looks. Smile like you mean it. Show genuineness and care.
Let education and beauty go hand in hand
Beauty without brains won’t turn out so well for you. Find a balance between maintaining yourself and studying hard to sharpen your skills. Your aim should be to be a well-educated beautiful lady.
Live a healthy life
This is by far the most vital key to look beautiful naturally. Eat healthy meals whenever you can. Yes, you might want to indulge in junk every once in a while, however, don’t overdo it. what you eat reflects on your weight and the condition of your skin.
• Use fruits in your daily routine. They offer nutrients that will amaze you if taken regularly.
• Take lots of water. Your skin needs to remain hydrated at all times. Water is the key. According to scientists, ladies are recommended to take about 2.7 liters of water daily from all their food consumption.
• Exercise regularly. This will keep your sweet shape intact and reward you with well-toned muscles. It is a natural way of shaking off those excessive fats keeping you healthy, attractive, and beautiful. Choose the best exercise practices that you will be comfortable with. If it’s swimming, hiking or walking to the stores or even riding bicycles, it will leave you feeling good about yourself.
Dress to kill for school
Dress according to your body type. Pick an outfit that will accentuate your body. You decide on your own fashion while keeping up to date with the current and trending outfits in the fashion world. Once again, don’t dress like someone else, it might not work well for you.
• Put on clean clothes every day and make sure they are in good condition.
• Accessorize with simple but fancy jewelry.
Makeup can give your skin an even tone if applied well. If you love makeup or simply can’t do without it,
• Use a toner and moisturizer. If your skin type is dry, go slow on the toner or avoid it. Toner helps oily skin look less shiny by tightening the pores to reduce oil build up in the skin. Moisturizer protects your skin from cracking by keeping it hydrated.
• You can cover up blemishes using a concealer. Use a concealer that is as close to your skin tone as possible. Apply with a concealer brush and use a sponge to blend the concealer to have a perfect look.
• Highlight your eyes by using eyeliners mascara and eyeshadows. Be creative and don’t overdo this, lest you look funny.
• Use a nice lip gloss or lipstick to keep your lips sweet and attractive throughout the day. Reapply as needed.
Be careful not to apply a lot of makeup or risk being caught. Keep it light and simple.
Keeping it natural
Most people have sensitive skin. You can still look beautiful by going natural.
• Wash your face 2 to 3 times daily to get rid of dead skin and extra oil.
• Use moisturizer and sunscreen to protect your skin from damage.
• Use products that won’t cause irritation on your skin.
Your hair speaks volumes about your appearance. Make the best of this by trying out different hairstyles. Different hairstyles have different results on your appearance. Get advice on what haircut will make you prettier. Experiment. Let people guess what style you are going to throw in their way next.
Keep refreshing you face throughout the day, to stay and look fresh and keep your skin
Everybody is beautiful in their own way. Appreciate what you have and make it stand out. Don’t try to be like someone else, you’ll end up being disappointed and have a low self-esteem. Look after yourself and ensure that you sleep well. Keep your beauty radiant while observing the school rules. Don’t change your looks to impress a guy. Let him like you for who you are, your looks.
Remember to wash off your makeup before going to sleep. The use of makeup for longer than is necessary may have a negative effect on your appearance. Inner beauty is more important than physical appearance. Don’t make yourself seem more superior than others. Being beautiful and lonely is going to leave you sad and stressed.